Evolution of the historic Boutique dello Sport, the centennial company of the Adani family, La Boutique di Adani, was born by the desire of Angela, wife of Amos, a famous footballer from Modena and Bologna Football Club of the 70s/80s. It is precisely Angela who, in addition to transforming its name, decides to acquire the local historians of the ancient Finzi Levi palace in Piazza Mazzini and Via Emilia Centro, changing the shop from a sporting activity into a sophisticated and modern avant-garde women's clothing boutique.
During the 80s, Amos, leaves his football career and flanks Angela. With a further acquisition of the spaces, located right in front of the Ghirlandina, the shop dedicated to male customers also takes shape. During the year 2009 the Adani family, animated by a healthy madness and by the continuous family passion, handed down from generation to generation, also acquires the missing corner of the historic building.
Following a renovation and expansion of the premises, the Adani Boutique goes from 700 to the current 1000 square meters of sales area on three levels with prestigious internal tailoring attached. Absolute reference for all shopping lovers, Adani offers a selection of the collections of the most important Italian and international designers on the market such as Gucci, Saint Laurent, Valentino, Etro, Prada, Burberry, and Moncler, just to name a few.
Since 2008, Amos and Angela have also owned the Tip Tap boutique, a 210 square meter space located in an elegant Art Nouveau building located right in front of the Adani Boutique and dedicated to the best of the world of bags, shoes, and accessories for man and woman.