Information contained in this website are provided on the basis of belief, in good faith, accuracy and truthfulness. However, even though the extreme care of website and considering its reliable contents, we accept no responsibility for any direct or indirect damages resulting from errors or content’s inaccuracies, lack of updating information, especially where contents are assumed by users as basis for decisions regarding economic or financial activities.
According to the website free access and its informative purposes, information contained can not represent any expectation or right to users.
Shoppingmap.it reserves the right to make changes without notice, as well as modify or delete website sections, products, services or activities described.
Shoppingmap.it is not liable for any damage to computer systems resulting from the website connection or links, even in the presence of viruses or other causes related to Internet.
Website has informative purposes only, there is no periodicity in updates, it does not employ journalists and Shoppingmap.it does not enjoy any kind of public funding. Therefore it ca not to be considered neither newspaper nor publication according Law n. 62 of 7.03.2001.
Shoppingmap.it guarantees confidentiality of personal data in accordance with the The Personal Data Protection Code into force since 1 January 2004 (Law 675/96). Shoppingmap.it will not provide them to any third parties and it arranges its cancellation or modification if requested.
pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding process of personal data, information relating to you will be processed according correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and rights.
In particular, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union and personal data about health and sex life may be processed only with the written consent and approval of Protection of Personal Data Guarantor (Article 26).
Pursuant Article 13, we provide the following information.
- Sensitive information you provide, will be treated according limits of the Guarantor for General Authorisation, for the following purposes: collection, storage and processing of your personal data in order to provide the service you requested. Specifically, aims are:
- to manage and execute requested services;
- to comply legal fulfilment or other requirements by the competent authority;
- to send information strictly related to the service you requested;
- to send notices about new services and events which are considered interesting to its users;
- Personal data will be exclusively used by electronic with restricted access. All the security measures have been predisposed in order to minimize risk of impingement by third parties and, if necessary, other security measures will be taken;
- IData conferment is always under users responsibility. It is optional to provide additional information;
- Data will not be communicated to others nor will not circulated;
- Owner and manager of the treatment is Federico Galli, email email@example.com www.shoppingmap.it;
- Users can exercise its rights at any time towards the data manager, pursuant Here is reported Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003.
D.lgs.196/2003 Art. 7 Access to personal data and other rights.
- Users have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of their personal data, even if not they are not recorded, and their data communication in intelligible form.
- Users have the right to obtain the following indication:
- source of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- electronic data treatment;
- managers and representatives personal data, appointed in the article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories to whom the personal data may be communicated as representative, managers or agents in the Country.
- Person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, data rectification or integration when interested;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or data blocking, unlawfully processed, including data referred to unnecessary retention for the purposes they were collected or processed;
- the attestation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, for their content, of those to whom data were communicated or diffused, unless this requirement is not possible or it is not proportionate to the protected right.
- Users have the right to oppose, totally or partly:
- to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the data collection;
- to the processing of personal data for sending advertising materials or direct selling, market research or commercial communication.