Al Duca D'Aosta opens its first Friuli Venezia Giulia store in 1986, in Udine.
The main shop window is facing one of the most important city streets, while the others are under the arcades.
The main window shows both menswear and womenswear; a lateral window shows the menswear, while the internal one presents women garments.
The entrance floor is structured with the display of Gucci men's accessories, while a second one is used for displaying the sportier Ralph Lauren line.
The second floor is set up for the development of the Gucci and Dries Van Noten men's collections, as well as a wing used for the sale of tailored garments and outerwear in general.
The third floor provides for the articulation of the women's collections where the creations of Givenchy, Saint Laurent, Gucci and Chloé find wide scope; a more casual part includes an assortment of garments by Diane Von Furstenberg, Carven and Mauro Grifoni.
A second room is set up with the Burberry and Ralph Lauren collections, as well as sportswear by Fay, Duvetica and Current Elliott.
Today Al Duca d'Aosta stores are present in seven cities of Triveneto, precisely in order of opening in Venice (1943), Padua (1959), Verona (1960), Mestre (1969), Treviso (1980), Udine (1986) and Portopiccolo (2015).